Our All Day and Half Day Everglades Tours are offered in four distinct parts:
- An airboat ride on the Miccosukee tribal reservation to their private tree island, which places us 3 miles from the Big Cypress National Preserve.
- Big Cypress National Preserve is where the wildlife sightings increase dramatically. We make several tour stops, including a boardwalk, which leaves us just 8 miles from an excellent alligator viewing area, then 2 miles from a great manatee spot, and then 12 miles to the highlight of the Everglades Tour.
- A 90-minute boat ride thru the Ten Thousand Islands to the Gulf of Mexico and a stone crab lunch in historic Everglades City.
- Stone Crab lunch w a kid friendly menu
- Half Day Tour = 1 + 2 for roughly 5 hours
- All Day Tour = 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 for roughly 8-9 hours
The only reasons to do the Half Day Tour would be time constraints, very young kids, or unfavorable weather conditions for the Ten Thousand Islands boat ride.
Usually seen are:
- Lots of Alligators
- Dolphins (All Day Tour only)
- Wide variety of wading birds & songbirds
- Roseate Spoonbills & Wood Storks
- Eagles, Hawks, Osprey & other raptors
- White Pelicans thru March (All Day only)
- Land & Sea Turtles
- 2-3000-year-old Calusa Indian shell mounds
- Once in a while we see Rays, Sharks & Sawfish
Cruise pick up and drop off is temporarily suspended. We will update if conditions